We’re delighted to have a guest post from the Allia Future Business Centre – they’re a growing charity, based in central Cambridge, which supports people and organisations who are community minded and want to make a positive change in the world.
The Allia Future Business Centre is the home of impact makers, community builders, growers, movers, shakers, game changers and awe inspirers!
Allia is a charity that supports impact entrepreneurs and ventures – in other words, people and organisations that are dedicated to making a positive impact on people, planet or place. We provide affordable workspace, a vibrant an inspiring environment and free expert business support. Beyond Cambridge we have Allia Future Business Centres in Peterborough and are launching in Hackney, East London in June 2017.
What we offer to local businesses:
- We run a range of free events: networking, seminars and workshops to help support your business from marketing workshops, accounting and finance for entrepreneurs to WordPress clinics. Everyone is welcome to take advantage of these free events. More here
- Office space and workshops for 1-20 people – with flexibility to grow and adapt as your business grows. More here
- Virtual office packages – a professional business address that says something about your business from as little as £36 a month. More here
- Co-working – to help start-ups and small businesses get out of the garden shed or away from the kitchen table! More here
- Access to free business support – If your ventures aims to make a positive impact on people, planet or place, we can provide free business support through our Serious Impact programme. More here
- Event and meeting room space for hire – a conference room for up to 77 people as well as 2 further meeting rooms for up to 10 people. A roof terrace and an open plan atrium flooded with natural light which can be hired for social events. More here
We are conveniently located on Kings Hedges Road, close to the Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Business Park in a ‘green’ building (rated BREEAM Excellent by the way) because of the host of efficiency and sustainability built into every feature from solar panels in every window to the rainwater flushing our toilets!
We want to show off our inspiring building, so throughout August 2017 we are offering free event and meeting room space, yes you heard right…free! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 4562432 quoting CIFREE2017
Whatever your business model, whether you are a charity, a full profit business, a tech start-up or a community interest company, we welcome anyone who puts impact for people, planet or place at the heart of their work.